Vapour barrier film
- Group packing film
- Hothouse Films
- For mulching
- Vapour barrier film
- FEDAK@VAPO 185 - Vapour barrier film
- FEDAK® VAPO 200 - Vapour barrier film
- Secondary films
- Thermoresistant film
- Black and white film for wood
Blue underlay with vapour permeability for discontinuous roofings. Used as a subsidiary protective layer against moisture (liquid water penetration, wind-blown snow and wind) in pitched roof structures and walls. Made of primary polyethylene, not losing the original properties over time.
FEDAK® VAPO 200 is used for buildings (both new buildings and renovated buildings) as a vapor barrier for walls and roofs.
FEDAK® VAPO 200 is wound on a cardboard core. Rolls are covered with polyethylene packaging film.
Proper ventilation gap between the underlay and the thermal insulation is nessesary. The product must be laid paralell to the eaves with maximum 15cm. overlapping. The underlay is fixed along the rafters with counter battens (min 50/50mm). These battens lift the tiling battens off the underlay and create an effective drainage path to the eaves.
Store in a dry place at a temperature of −15 ºC to +40 ºC.
- flexographic printing
is possible on all films;
- maximum number of colors – 6;
- the possible width of the film is from 100 to 6000 mm;
- the possible thickness of the film is from 6 to 400 microns;
- the maximum winding width per roll is 3000 mm;
- the maximum diameter of a roll –
- the weight of the goods roll is agreed with the Customer;
- the point perforation is possible both over the whole area of the canvas and in the form of separate strips;
- stepper perforation (detachable).