- FEDAK® VCI Foil
- Group packing films
- Hothouse Films
- Mulching films
- Vapour barrier films
- Black and white films for timber packaging
Thermoshrinkage is a multipurposed packaging material used for packaging various goods. Due to tight shrinkage, the shrink film provides reliable protection to the product, has excellent strength, does not add weight and volume to the product, and does not deform it. The packaging will have a presentable appearance with minimal means. It will not hide the product and will help you to look neat.
- for packing plastic and glass bottles with water, beer, juices, etc.
- when packing timber products
- when packing any product that can be stacked on pallets: building blocks; bricks; tiles; bags of cement, dry mixes; glass containers, etc.
- to protect various products from environmental influences.
- Black and white film for timber packaging is wound on a cardboard core. Rolls are covered with polyethylene packaging film.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature of −15 ºC to +40 ºC.
- flexographic printing
is possible on all films;
- maximum number of colors – 6;
- the possible width of the film is from 100 to 6000 mm;
- the possible thickness of the film is from 6 to 400 microns;
- the maximum winding width per roll is 3000 mm;
- the maximum diameter of a roll –
- the weight of the goods roll is agreed with the Customer;
- the point perforation is possible both over the whole area of the canvas and in the form of separate strips;
- stepper perforation (detachable).