Recycled film FEDAK®ECO
Black construction film
- Group packing film
- Hothouse Films
- For mulching
- Vapour barrier film
- Secondary films
- Recycled film FEDAK®ECO
- Thermoresistant film
- Black and white film for wood
Universal black film FEDAK® ECO, produced by adding recycled materials, tensile strength, elastic, having moisture, light, vapor impermeability, the ability to retain heat. Fully recyclable. Most often used for technical purposes.
- for sheltering scaffolding, temporary closing of window, door and wall openings, sheltering a pallet;
- for equipment conservation;
- when designing a landscape;
- protection from wind, precipitation;
- for the installation of temporary structures;
- for storage of materials;
- to protect floors and walls during painting and plastering, etc.;
- in case of isolation and compaction of the bottom of artificial ponds;
- for isolation and consolidation of silage bunkers;
- Film FEDAK® ECO is wound on a cardboard core. Rolls are covered with polyethylene packaging film.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature of −15 ºC to +40 ºC.
- flexographic printing
is possible on all films;
- maximum number of colors – 6;
- the possible width of the film is from 100 to 6000 mm;
- the possible thickness of the film is from 6 to 400 microns;
- the maximum winding width per roll is 3000 mm;
- the maximum diameter of a roll –
- the weight of the goods roll is agreed with the Customer;
- the point perforation is possible both over the whole area of the canvas and in the form of separate strips;
- stepper perforation (detachable).