Stabilized film, designed for up to 12 months.
- Group packing films
- Hothouse Films
- Mulching films
- Vapour barrier films
- Black and white films for wood
FEDAK® STAB – a transparent or coloured greenhouse film with a specially developed composition that contains additives that attract the sun’s rays, due to which ripening under this film occurs 1-2 weeks earlier than under normal film.
Thanks to the UV filter, the FEDAK® STAB film fully reflects the ultraviolet rays harmful to the plant; the most active photosynthesis facilitates the rapid collection of plant mass. The lifetime of this type of film is up to 12 months.
- Film FEDAK® STAB to be installed like shown in images.
- as a greenhouse film
- when growing vegetables, fruits, herbs, etc.
- for early yields
- for other agricultural work
- Пленка FEDAK® STAB is wound on a cardboard core. Rolls are covered with polyethylene packaging film.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature of −15 ºC to +40 ºC
- flexographic printing
is possible on all films;
- maximum number of colors – 6;
- the possible width of the film is from 100 to 6000 mm;
- the possible thickness of the film is from 6 to 400 microns;
- the maximum winding width per roll is 3000 mm;
- the maximum diameter of a roll –
- the weight of the goods roll is agreed with the Customer;
- the point perforation is possible both over the whole area of the canvas and in the form of separate strips;
- stepper perforation (detachable).