Polyethylene film for one season
- FEDAK® VCI Foil
- Group packing films
- Hothouse Films
- Mulching films
- Vapour barrier films
- Black and white films for timber packaging
FEDAK@BASE – universal polyethylene film for garden, agricultural, repair and other works. Polyethylene has such properties as elasticity, moisture impermeability, frost resistance and hygiene. Polyethylene film is absolutely safe for human health.
- For use in agriculture as a translucent weatherproof coating of greenhouses and other types of cultivation facilities.;
- to shelter hay, firewood and other things;
- to protect furniture and walls during repairs;
- for equipment conservation;
- FEDAK® BASE BASE is wound on a cardboard core. Rolls are covered with polyethylene packaging film.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature of −15 ºC to +40 ºC
- flexographic printing
is possible on all films;
- maximum number of colors – 6;
- the possible width of the film is from 100 to 6000 mm;
- the possible thickness of the film is from 6 to 400 microns;
- the maximum winding width per roll is 3000 mm;
- the maximum diameter of a roll –
- the weight of the goods roll is agreed with the Customer;
- the point perforation is possible both over the whole area of the canvas and in the form of separate strips;
- stepper perforation (detachable).