Anti-condensation films, designed for up to 24 months.
- Group packing film
- Hothouse Films
- For mulching
- Vapour barrier film
- Secondary films
- Thermoresistant film
- Black and white film for wood
FEDAK® AntiFOG — is a film for greenhouses with a specially developed composition that contains additives that attract the sun’s rays, due to which ripening under such a film occurs 1-2 weeks earlier than under normal.
FEDAK® AntiFOG with an infrared barrier and an anti-condensate layer contains a special additive that prevents the formation of condensate on the inner surface of the greenhouse.
Thus condensation will not drop on the plants, which is very harmful for them. Thanks to the UV filter, FEDAK® AntiFOG film fully reflects the ultraviolet rays harmful to the plant; the most active photosynthesis facilitates the rapid collection of plant mass. The lifetime of this type of film is up to 24 months.
FEDAK® AntiFOG is available in three different colours:
- Yellow shade. In the yellow light spectrum, the larva of the whitefly butterfly, the main greenhouse pest, does not develop.
- The blue shade is intended for the cultivation of cucumbers, green pepper, greens, dill, etc.
- Red shade is intended specifically for the cultivation of tomatoes and red pepper.
FEDAK® AntiFOG protects plants from overheating and burns on intensely sunny days, and contributes to the rapid transition of plants to flowering.
- as a greenhouse fil;
- when growing fruit (strawberries, beans, asparagus, tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, peppers, eggplants, all kinds of cabbage, sweet corn, melon, watermelon), green crops (sorrel, lettuce, spinach, arugula), bundle products (radishes, beetroot, carrot) and other vegetables;
- as a protective material from frost;
- for early yields.
- FEDAK® AntiFOG is wound on a cardboard core. Rolls are covered with polyethylene packaging film.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature of −15 ºC to +40 ºC.
- flexographic printing
is possible on all films;
- maximum number of colors – 6;
- the possible width of the film is from 100 to 6000 mm;
- the possible thickness of the film is from 6 to 400 microns;
- the maximum winding width per roll is 3000 mm;
- the maximum diameter of a roll –
- the weight of the goods roll is agreed with the Customer;
- the point perforation is possible both over the whole area of the canvas and in the form of separate strips;
- stepper perforation (detachable).