FEDAK® MULCH White
- Group packing film
- Hothouse Films
- For mulching
- FEDAK® MULCH Black - Mulch film
- FEDAK® MULCH White - Mulch film
- Vapour barrier film
- Secondary films
- Thermoresistant film
- Black and white film for wood
FEDAK® MULCH White – universal covering material used in vegetable and plant growing.
FEDAK® MULCH White is a 3-layer polyethylene film.
FEDAK® MULCH White – is a black and white mulch film with puncture perforation, that allows the soil to breathe and also allows moisture to enter the soil.
The lower layer of black film warms the soil and does not transmit light, and the upper white layer repels the sun’s rays, thereby preventing the plant from heating.
There is a special additive in the black layer of the film, that prevents the growth of weeds!
- as a film for growing strawberries and other crops without weeding;
- for soil mulching;
- as a protective material against weeds.
- FEDAK® MULCH White is wound on a cardboard core. Rolls are covered with polyethylene packaging film.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature of −15 ºC to +40 ºC.
- flexographic printing
is possible on all films;
- maximum number of colors – 6;
- the possible width of the film is from 100 to 6000 mm;
- the possible thickness of the film is from 6 to 400 microns;
- the maximum winding width per roll is 3000 mm;
- the maximum diameter of a roll –
- the weight of the goods roll is agreed with the Customer;
- the point perforation is possible both over the whole area of the canvas and in the form of separate strips;
- stepper perforation (detachable).