FEDAK® MULCH Black
- FEDAK® VCI Foil
- Group packing films
- Hothouse Films
- Mulching films
- FEDAK® MULCH Black - Mulch films
- FEDAK® MULCH White - Mulch films
- Vapour barrier films
- Black and white films for timber packaging
FEDAK® MULCH Black – is an universal covering material used in vegetables and plant growing. FEDAK® MULCH Black is a black polyethylene film with dotted perforations.
- for growing strawberries and other crops without weeding;
- for soil mulching;
- as a protective material from weeds.
Ideal for growing strawberries and cucumbers!
- Пленка FEDAK® MULCH Black is wound on a cardboard core. Rolls are covered with polyethylene packaging film.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature of −15 ºC to +40 ºC.
- flexographic printing
is possible on all films;
- maximum number of colors – 6;
- the possible width of the film is from 100 to 6000 mm;
- the possible thickness of the film is from 6 to 400 microns;
- the maximum winding width per roll is 3000 mm;
- the maximum diameter of a roll –
- the weight of the goods roll is agreed with the Customer;
- the point perforation is possible both over the whole area of the canvas and in the form of separate strips;
- stepper perforation (detachable).