Non-woven agro material
- FEDAK® VCI Foil
- Group packing films
- Hothouse Films
- Mulching films
- FEDAK® AGRO
- Vapour barrier films
- Black and white films for timber packaging
FEDAK® AGRO – universal covering material used in vegetable and plant growing. FEDAK® AGRO is a non-woven material that passes sunlight, air and moisture well. It accelerates ripening, protects vegetables and plants from night frosts.
When using FEDAK® AGRO, there is no need to build a frame; you can simply cover the soil with sown seeds or seedlings. FEDAK® AGRO is light, so the plant itself can lift it as it grows. It should be removed in the period of active flowering. In the autumn, it is again used to prolong the fruiting of late varieties.
What you receive, because of the use of FEDAK® AGRO?
- when sheltering plants in the open field;
- when growing fruit (strawberries, beans, asparagus, tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, peppers, eggplants, all kinds of cabbage, sweet corn, melon, watermelon), green crops (sorrel, lettuce, spinach, arugula), bundle products (radishes, beetroot, carrots) and other vegetables;
- as a protective material against spring frost;
- as a protective material from frost for the winter period;
- for early yields.
- FEDAK® AGRO is wound on a cardboard core. Rolls are covered with polyethylene packaging film.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature of −15 ºC to +40 ºC.
- flexographic printing
is possible on all films;
- maximum number of colors – 6;
- the possible width of the film is from 100 to 6000 mm;
- the possible thickness of the film is from 6 to 400 microns;
- the maximum winding width per roll is 3000 mm;
- the maximum diameter of a roll –
- the weight of the goods roll is agreed with the Customer;
- the point perforation is possible both over the whole area of the canvas and in the form of separate strips;
- stepper perforation (detachable).