Polyethylene hoods for euro pallets
The idea of use is quite simple. You have to put the hood on pallets which were loaded with various products beforehand, and if necessary, for fixing it at the bottom, use bars and/or adhesive tape. All materials that are under such cover will be well protected from contact with:
- external mechanical impact.
If you store goods outside under the sun, then UV additive is used during the production of these hoods, which extends the life of the hood under the exposure of the sun.
The hoods could also have a heat shrink effect. In this case, after putting it on the pallet with the goods, heat shrinkage is carried out using thermal tunnels or burners. During the procedure, the edges of the hood will be tightened under the pallet, which ensures its reliable fixation, after which the pallet with the goods can be stored and transported.
- for easier formation, storage of various goods.
- to create sealed packaging for paper products;
Storage and packaging
Hoods are packed by piece on pallets.
Store in roofed warehouses, excluding direct sunlight, at temperatures from +5 to +40 ° C at a distance of at least 1 meter from heating devices. It is allowed to store them in an unheated warehouse at temperatures up to minus 30 ° С for no more than 1 month.
At the clients request we can produce hoods of any other size and from LDPE or HDPE material with the thickness from 15 up to 200 microns, colored and/or with clients logo print.
- flexographic printing
is possible on all films;
- maximum number of colors – 6;
- the possible width of the film is from 100 to 6000 mm;
- the possible thickness of the film is from 6 to 400 microns;
- the maximum winding width per roll is 3000 mm;
- the maximum diameter of a roll –
- the weight of the goods roll is agreed with the Customer;
- the point perforation is possible both over the whole area of the canvas and in the form of separate strips;
- stepper perforation (detachable).